5 hours Sightseeing tour
This tour will take you back to Vikings times, to Medieval Ages and to the fabulous period of the reign of the of Art Nouveau style.
Take this tour if your time in Ålesund is limited but you still would like to delve into the fabulous architectural beauties and rich history of local Norwegian heritage.
* Aksla mountain — panoramic view over Alesund and surrounding.
* Visit the unique Marble Church on the island Giske.
* Visit old fisher village Alnes with the legendary Lighthouse.
* Visit the open-air Medieval village Sunnmøre Museum.
* Visit the boat hall — the exhibition of old original boats, including Vikings ships.
* Waldehuset Museum with absolutely mysterious story.
*Art Nouveau museum with the Time Machine.
* Driving through the downtown of Alesund , take a glimpse into the history and contemporary life of the town;
* Enjoy the spectacular view over the city and its surrounding islands from the mountain Aksla. Listen to amazing historical facts about Vikings and Royalty before we drive to the Viking’s islands.
* Visit Vikings island Giske — the birthplace of the famous Viking Rollon, ancestor of British Royal Family. Photo stop at the Marble church, built in the 12th century.
* We drive through next subsea tunnel to the island Godøy and visit the old fisher village Alnes with the legendary Lighthouse.
* Afterward, Visit Medieval village Sunnmore with Viking’s boat gallery and original Norwegian houses, where some of the scenery was filmed for the famous movie «Frozen».
* Short walking tour on pedestrian street Kongengsgata, and visiting the Art Nouveau museum with the Time Machine
Price for a private tour up to 5 passengers – 6800 NOK
Price for a private group from 6 to 14 passengers – 13500 NOK
PLEASE NOTE: Private cars/vans/minibuses are ordered per vehicle (not per person), and only one person in the party need order the vehicle.
The price shown is the total cost for the vehicle, driver and English-speaking guide.
Entrance fees are not included in this price, in order to provide you with the most flexibility.
Ticket for adult is 120 NOK in Sunnmøre museum and 110 NOK in Art Nouveau museum.