Buy tour

Between your dream to travel to Norway and reality — is just payment process.
When you make your request to book / buy tour, we send you invoice with all information about payment via bank.

The payment should be realized by a bank transfer according to the invoice issued by “Uniktur”. The “client” pays for the bank transaction. The sender of the payment is obliged to inform the receiver by e-mail.

Bank: SpareBank 1 SMN

Postboks 4796 Torgard

7467 Trondheim
Norway
BIC (SWIFT) code SPTRNO22
IBAN NO22 4212 3068 615
Account No. 42123068615
Account Name Uniktur AS

ID Uniktur 919856807

PayPal — is a very convenient online payment method, you should just be registered there and have your account.
Our account for payment: Uniktur AS, email: info@unikturs.com

During these uncertain times, our cancellation policy is flexible and individual. We inform about it during an agreement about excursions or package tours.

Prepayment/deposit.
We charge a deposit for groups in all destinations. For individuals can be possible payment on the spot only in Ålesund, the other destinations can be booked only with deposits: 20% at the moment of the date reservation, the rest 80% not later than 7 days befor the excursions.

We refund the payment due to circumstances beyond our control:

  • in case of bad weather or bad conditions on a planned tour, we maybe forced to cancel the tour;
  • Desease
  • Force majeure: at events outside our domonion such as: fire, extreme weather, natural disaster etc.

Visa to Norway

Visit and holiday
Some people can visit Norway without a visa, but most people from countries outside the EU/EEA must apply for a visitor’s visa.
The Norwegian visa is valid in all Schengen countries.

For detailed information use this link to go to  The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI). The UDI is responsible for processing applications from foreign nationals who wish to visit or live in Norway, the running of asylum reception centres and expulsion cases.

To obtain a Tourist Visa is required visa support from tour operator / agent. Uniktur provides Visa support only on condition of package tour purchasing.