Geiranger by Royal Route, 5 hours.
Geiranger – Eagle Road — Korsmyra — Flydalsjuvet – Djupvatn- mountain Dalsnibba — Old Farm with High — Mountain Restaurant — Promenade along waterfalls – Geiranger port
- First stop — Eagle Road, a spectacular road with 11 hairpin bends. On the steep sides of the road you might spot goats and sheep grazing grass. Once you arrive at the last hairpin bend, we will stop for a break. You can walk to the platform for another majestic view over the Geirangerfjord and the waterfall “Seven Sisters”.
- We drive to Korsmyra, 660m above sea level. Panoramic view towards a gorge with numerous waterfalls and Geirangerfjord.
- Next stop — at Flydalsjuvet, an amazing place to look out over the Geirangerfjord. Here, you can find 2 platforms: Flydalsjuvet Gorge and Queen Chair. Guide will navigate you with the destinations and the best spots for memorable pictures.
- The excursion continues to Djupvatnet, a beautiful lake, the deepest in Scandinavia with altitude 1030 m above sea level. It can be surprice for you to meet snow even in July. Have fun!
- Dalsnibba Skywalk — optionally, if the weather is fine and you have good time, guide/driver can deliver you to the summit. Entrance fee approx. 650 NOK ( may very).
- We drive you to one Old high mountain Farm with a miracle restaurant where you will find a delicious mixture of gourmet and traditional Norwegian cuisine. You can walk around, play with animals: goats, sheep, Llamas, making beautiful pictures with the breathtaking view! Average price for lunch 300-500 NOK/person.
- Drop off at hotel Union and you take a Promenade along wild Geiranger river with waterfalls
Price for individuals from 1 to 5 persons — 8800 NOK
Group tours on request. *** Expenses for lunch in addition